Passes for SC State Parks!
NEW: We WILL be receiving passes for 2021, but they have not arrived yet. Please check with your local branch for availability.
The library is proud to announce the addition of State Park passports to our collection! Park passes may be checked out from any of the OCPL branches. They’re good for any of the 47 South Carolina State Parks (three in Oconee County–Devil’s Fork, Oconee, and Lake Hartwell State Park). They will allow the whole carload of family/friends to be admitted. Special events might be excluded. Inquire at your branch today!
- They are good for anyone in your carload for the whole day
- They can only be checked out once for 14 days, with no renewals
- They must be returned to the branch where they were checked out
- Lost passes will result in a $75 replacement cost charged to the patron’s record
- Late returns will be charged $1.00 per day up to a $6.00 maximum