OverDrive Digital Media. Also available as a mobile app for tablets and phones.
AncestryLibrary.com is an online, advanced genealogy resource. It also includes information about births, marriages, death notices, immigration records, complete census records (1790-1940) and much more. AncestryLibrary.com is available on all of our public internet computers at any OCPL branch, and on any device connected to our wireless internet.
Find more information about what is available with, and how to use, Ancestry.com Library Edition with this guide.
This database cannot be accessed from home.
Over 500 continuing education and lifelong learning classes. For FREE.
NEW USERS: To try Universal Class for the first time, log in here: http://oconeesc.universalclass.com/barcode-login.htm?enter+code
RETURNING USERS: To return to using Universal Class with a user name and password you have already created (NOT your library ID/card number), click here: http://library.universalclass.com/login.htm
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses.
- You have up to 6 months to finish each course.
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet.
- Attend class and do assignments on your schedule. Each course has a real instructor who you may communicate with using email.
- These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment. These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.
Goodwill Community Foundation LearnFree.org — provides free classes in technology, learning and math.